Comtech Telecommunications Stock Hits New 52-Week High (CMTL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Comtech Telecommunications Corporation (Nasdaq:CMTL) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $33.93, above its previous 52-week high of $33.52 with 13,141 shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 467,000 shares over the past 30 days. Comtech Telecommunications has a market cap of $757.9 million and is part of the technology sector and telecommunications industry. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces, and markets products, systems, and services for communications solutions in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, equal to the average telecommunications industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your CMTL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV