Air Methods Reaches New 52-Week High (AIRM)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Air Methods Corp (Nasdaq:AIRM) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $82.68, above its previous 52-week high of $81 with 3,684 shares traded as of 9:34 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 97,400 shares over the past 30 days. Air Methods has a market cap of $988.9 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 43.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Air Methods Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, provides air medical emergency transport services and systems in the United States. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.9, equal to the average transportation industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your AIRM trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV