PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 27, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- BullMarket.com ( http://www.bullmarket.com), an online investment newsletter focused on long-term growth and income-generating stocks, has provided subscribers with coverage of several travel stocks, including Priceline.com (Nasdaq: PCLN), Ctrip (Nasdaq: CTRP), Expedia (Nasdaq: EXPE), Travelzoo (Nasdaq: TZOO), and MakeMyTrip (Nasdaq: MMYT), among others.
As a subscriber, you'll also gain access to our Recommended List of stocks, which was up over 20% in 2010, up 40% in 2009, and outperformed the S&P by 15% in 2008. The Recommended List is also outperforming the S&P this year as well.
All trial subscribers will also receive BMR's weekly earnings previews during earnings season (26+ in total), annual High Yield Special Report, and annual MLP Special Report.
Start your 14-day free trial today: https://www.bullmarket.com/subscribe/pr/?refer=BMR2202BMR looked at the following topics, among others:
- While its hyper growth is slowing, to what heights can Priceline.com's stock soar? What is unique about the company in the travel space?
- Do the TripAdvisor spin-off and international growth prospects make Expedia a buy?
- While competition has picked up in the Chinese travel space, does Ctrip look like a good investment now that its stock price has come down?
- After a topsy-turvy year, does Travelzoo now look like a bargain given its growth potential? How is the company similar to Groupon?
- Does MakeMyTrip look like a solid bet given the rising middle class in India?