NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Pharmerica Corporation (NYSE:PMC) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $15.15, above its previous 52-week high of $14.83 with 173,017 shares traded as of 9:31 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 589,900 shares over the past 30 days. Pharmerica has a market cap of $426.4 million and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 28% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. PharMerica Corporation operates as an institutional pharmacy services company in the United States. It offers services to healthcare facilities and provides management pharmacy services to hospitals. The company has a P/E ratio of 24.2, above the average retail industry P/E ratio of 21.3 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your PMC trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about PMC
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV