KiOR, Inc. (NASDAQ: KiOR) will report financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011, after market close on Thursday, November 10, 2011. The Company will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss these results at 4:30 p.m. EST. To participate via live webcast, please visit: http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm.
An audio replay of the conference call will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available until Tuesday, November 15, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. EST and can be accessed by dialing 888-203-1112 if you are calling from within the United States or 719-457-0820 if you are calling from outside the United States and entering the replay pass code 5184572.
A replay of the webcast will be available on the investor relations section of the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and remain available for approximately 90 calendar days.
About KiORKiOR is a next-generation renewable fuels company that has developed a proprietary technology platform to convert biomass into renewable crude oil. The renewable crude oil is processed using standard refinery equipment into gasoline, diesel and fuel oil blendstocks that are compatible with the existing fuel infrastructure. KiOR strives to help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities. For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV