Amphenol Corporation (NYSE-APH) confirmed today that its Board of Directors approved the fourth quarter 2011 dividend on its Common Stock in the amount of $.015 per share at its meeting held on October 26, 2011. The Company will pay this dividend on or about January 4, 2012 to shareholders of record as of December 14, 2011. In addition, the Board of Directors authorized an increase in the quarterly dividend rate from $.015 to $.105 per share, effective with the first quarter 2012 dividend payment.
Amphenol Corporation is one of the world’s leading producers of electronic and fiber optic connectors, cable and interconnect systems. Amphenol products are engineered and manufactured in the Americas, Europe, Asia and Africa and sold by a worldwide sales and marketing organization. Amphenol has a diversified presence as a leader in high growth segments of the interconnect market including: Military, Commercial Aerospace, Automotive, Broadband Communication, Industrial, Information Technology and Data Communications Equipment, Mobile Devices and Wireless Infrastructure.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV