Daegis, (NASDAQ: DAEG) a leading provider of eDiscovery solutions, today announced that Chief Executive Officer Todd Wille will be presenting at the 7 th Annual Fall Growth Stock Conference hosted by Security Research Associates, Inc. The conference will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 15, 2011 at the Le Meridien Hotel in San Francisco. Daegis will present at 3 p.m. Pacific Time.
To arrange a one-on-one meeting with Mr. Wille, please contact SRA or the Daegis Investor Relations Department at email@example.com. SRA has arranged for webcasting of company presentations during this event. To access the webcast or a replay, please visit http://daeg.is/rpDo5l or the Daegis investor relations website.
Conference attendees will include a select group of institutional portfolio managers and analysts, and will feature CEOs and CFOs from some of the fastest growing companies in the technology sector.
About DaegisDaegis delivers eDiscovery and information management solutions. The Daegis eDiscovery Platform serves corporate counsel and law firm clients by combining technology and services to deliver the industry’s most complete solution. Daegis also provides document review services with predictable pricing to contain costs and promote efficiency in a defensible manner. For additional information, visit www.daegis.com or follow us via our blog, Twitter at @daegis and Facebook. About Security Research Associates, Inc. Security Research Associates, Inc. (SRA) was founded in San Francisco in 1980 and, today, offers investment banking and M&A services as well as institutional brokerage services. A boutique firm by design, SRA works with a select group of portfolio managers from around the country and focuses on technology and life science companies in the micro and small cap arenas. For more information about SRA see our web site at www.sracap.com or call us at 415-925-0346.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV