KB Financial Group Inc (KB): Today's Featured Banking Loser
The banking industry closed the day up 1.5%. FNB NC Corporation (FNBN), First Security Group Inc (FSGI), Waccamaw Bankshares Inc (WBNK), and Flagstar Bancorp Inc (FBC) were all decliners today within the banking industry with KB Financial Group Inc (KB) being today's featured banking loser. KB Financial Group Inc fell 68 cents (-1.8%) to $37.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, 148,787 shares of KB Financial Group Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 252,600 shares. Kookmin Bank Co. Ltd. provides various banking and other financial services to individuals, small- and medium-sized enterprises, and large corporations in Korea. KB Financial Group Inc has a market cap of $14.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 27.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates KB Financial Group as a sell. Among the areas we feel are negative, one of the most important has been a generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full KB Financial Group Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV