Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD): Today's Featured Leisure Loser
The leisure industry closed the day up 1.7%. Kona Grill Inc (KONA), Granite City Food & Brewery (GCFB), Dover Motorsports Inc (DVD), and Great Wolf Resorts Inc (WOLF) were all decliners today within the leisure industry with Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD) being today's featured leisure loser. Boyd Gaming Corporation fell 12 cents (-1.8%) to $6.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.3 million shares of Boyd Gaming Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. Boyd Gaming Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a multi-jurisdictional gaming company in the United States. Boyd Gaming Corporation has a market cap of $566 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 38% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Boyd Gaming as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, generally poor debt management and disappointing return on equity.
- You can view the full Boyd Gaming Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV