The goodwill impairment and gain on contingent consideration are non-cash items and are excluded from the non-GAAP financial results. A further discussion of our non-GAAP results for the third quarter and first nine months of fiscal 2011 is included elsewhere in this press release.
Net Loss: For the third quarter of 2011, the Company posted a net loss of $25.0 million, or $0.46 per share, compared with a net loss of $1.4 million, or $0.03 per share, in the third quarter of 2010.
Non-GAAP Adjusted Net Loss: For the third quarter of 2011, the Company posted a non-GAAP adjusted net loss of $1.8 million, or $0.03 per share, compared with a net loss of $1.7 million, or $0.04 per share, in the third quarter of 2010.
Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA: Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA was a loss of $868,000 in the third quarter of 2011, compared with a loss of $1.0 million in the third quarter of 2010.Cash and Cash Flow: The Company ended the third quarter of 2011 with cash and cash equivalents of $5.3 million and no long-term debt. For the 2011 third quarter, net cash used by operations was $2.3 million. Nine Month Financial Results Revenue: For the nine months ended September 30, 2011, total revenue was $22.0 million, an increase of $3.8 million, or 21%, compared with total revenue of $18.2 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2010. The Axxent eBx system contributed approximately $4.3 million to revenue in the first nine months of 2011, consisting of approximately $3.1 million in product sales and $1.2 million in service and supply revenue.
|Nine months ended September 30,|
|Digital & MRI revenue||$||10,751||$||11,468||(6||)%|
|Film based revenue||1,670||2,519||(34||)%|
|Service & supply revenue||6,579||4,217||56||%|
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV