As we look at the fourth quarter in early 2012, we do expect short term challenges in a number of our markets given the current weakness among consumers, budgetary constraints at the federal state municipal levels and its seasonal softening in the demand for delivery and service products. However, we are focused on the fact is to drive profitable growth, specifically momentum in service and delivery vehicles, particularly the opportunities in other projects or field service solutions as we call them.
The recent stability in our emergency response chassis and body markets, the successful and full integration of Classic Fire, the launch of our new revolutionary commercial van product “The Reach” and the retooling of our operational structure, continued pursuit of additional profitable growth initiatives with Isuzu and diversification into one or two other markets through either acquisitions, alliances or organic. Really, those are seven major items which we are very very focused on which will not only direct us, but which will start to see dramatic change in the right direction as time moves on.
As I mentioned earlier, Joe will review the financials in detail shortly, but now I am going to get into a more of a strategic review.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV