GREEN BAY, Wis., Oct. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) has declared a regular quarterly cash dividend of one cent ($0.01) per share, payable on November 16, 2011, to shareholders of record on November 7, 2011.
About Associated Banc-Corp
Associated Banc-Corp (NASDAQ: ASBC) has total assets of $22 billion and is one of the top 50 financial services holding companies operating in the United States. Headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., Associated has approximately 270 banking locations serving more than 150 communities throughout Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. The company offers a full range of banking services and other financial products and services. More information about Associated Banc-Corp is available at www.associatedbank.com.
Statements made in this document that are not purely historical are forward-looking statements, as defined in the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. This includes any statements regarding management's plans, objectives, or goals for future operations, products or services, and forecasts of its revenues, earnings, or other measures of performance. Forward-looking statements are based on current management expectations and, by their nature, are subject to risks and uncertainties. These statements may be identified by the use of words such as "believe," "expect," "anticipate," "plan," "estimate," "should," "will," "intend," or similar expressions. Outcomes related to such statements are subject to numerous risk factors and uncertainties including those listed in the Company's most recent Annual Report filed on Form 10-K as updated by the Company's most recent Form 10-Q.Investor Contact: Tim Sedabres, Vice President, Finance920-491-7059 Media Contact: Autumn Latimore, Public Relations Director414-278-1860 SOURCE Associated Banc-Corp
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV