- Net income of $1.7 million or $0.21 per diluted share compared with a net loss of $443,000 or $0.05 per diluted share in the year-earlier quarter;
- Excluding special items in the current and year-earlier quarter, net income for the third quarter was $568,000 or $0.07 per diluted share versus net income of $448,000 or $0.05 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2010 (see reconciliation of non-GAAP items);
- Organic loan growth, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, of $3.9 million or 1% on a linked-quarter basis;
- Loans acquired through FDIC-assisted acquisitions increased $56.3 million or 10% on a linked-quarter basis, driven primarily by the First Southern National Bank (First Southern) FDIC-assisted acquisition;
- Core non-time deposit growth of $19.4 million, excluding deposits associated with the First Southern acquisition;
- An increase in the allowance for loan losses to 1.65% of period-end loans, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, from 1.58% of loans, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, at June 30, 2011;
- An increase in annualized net charge-offs to 0.73% for the third quarter of 2011 from 0.26% on a linked-quarter basis; and
- A decline in non-performing assets (NPAs), excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, to 0.89% from 1.17% on a linked-quarter basis.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Net Income Of $1.7 Million Or $0.21 Per Diluted Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.