- Net income of $1.7 million or $0.21 per diluted share compared with a net loss of $443,000 or $0.05 per diluted share in the year-earlier quarter;
- Excluding special items in the current and year-earlier quarter, net income for the third quarter was $568,000 or $0.07 per diluted share versus net income of $448,000 or $0.05 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2010 (see reconciliation of non-GAAP items);
- Organic loan growth, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, of $3.9 million or 1% on a linked-quarter basis;
- Loans acquired through FDIC-assisted acquisitions increased $56.3 million or 10% on a linked-quarter basis, driven primarily by the First Southern National Bank (First Southern) FDIC-assisted acquisition;
- Core non-time deposit growth of $19.4 million, excluding deposits associated with the First Southern acquisition;
- An increase in the allowance for loan losses to 1.65% of period-end loans, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, from 1.58% of loans, excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, at June 30, 2011;
- An increase in annualized net charge-offs to 0.73% for the third quarter of 2011 from 0.26% on a linked-quarter basis; and
- A decline in non-performing assets (NPAs), excluding loans acquired in FDIC-assisted acquisitions, to 0.89% from 1.17% on a linked-quarter basis.
Heritage Financial Group, Inc. Reports Third Quarter Net Income Of $1.7 Million Or $0.21 Per Diluted Share
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.