Allegiant Travel Company LLC Stock Hits New 52-Week High (ALGT)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Allegiant Travel Company LLC (Nasdaq:ALGT) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $52.96, above its previous 52-week high of $52.95 with 104,772 shares traded as of 2:19 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 181,300 shares over the past 30 days. Allegiant Travel Company LLC has a market cap of $995.7 million and is part of the services sector and transportation industry. Shares are up 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Allegiant Travel Company, through its subsidiaries, operates as a leisure travel company in the United States. It focuses on transporting travelers in small cities to leisure destinations, Las Vegas, Orlando, Phoenix, Tampa/St. Petersburg, Los Angeles, and Ft. The company has a P/E ratio of 18.3, below the average transportation industry P/E ratio of 18.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your ALGT trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV