NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- The markets rallied Wednesday on hints of progress in the eurozone bailout talks.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average jumped 162.42, or 2.74%, to 11,706.62. The S&P 500 added 12.95, or 1.05%, to 1242. The Nasdaq rose 12.25, or 0.46%, to 2650.67.
Simon Hobbs started the CNBC's "Fast Money" TV show, with eye on the debt talks in Europe. Joe Terranova said the markets got a boost from a report that China may be participating in the rescue fund. Terranova also said the rally got a boost for corporate earnings and underperforming portfolio managers chasing the tape.
Karen Finerman said she was surprised how resilient the market was despite the absence of a eurozone debt agreement.For a breakout of some stocks from a recent "Fast Money" TV show, check out Dan Fitzpatrick's "3 Stocks I Saw on TV."
3 Stocks I Saw on TV
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV