NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- NIC (Nasdaq:EGOV) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $13.87, above its previous 52-week high of $13.80 with 179,330 shares traded as of 12:35 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 284,000 shares over the past 30 days. NIC has a market cap of $860.3 million and is part of the technology sector and computer software & services industry. Shares are up 38.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. NIC Inc. provides eGovernment services that enable governments use the Internet to provide various services to businesses and citizens in the United States. It operates in two segments, Portal Outsourcing, and Software and Services. The company has a P/E ratio of 40.7, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 39.5 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your EGOV trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about EGOV
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV