Quidel Reaches New 52-Week High (QDEL)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Quidel Corporation (Nasdaq:QDEL) hit a new 52-week high Wednesday as it is currently trading at $17.35, above its previous 52-week high of $17.21 with 130,013 shares traded as of 11:56 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 180,200 shares over the past 30 days. Quidel has a market cap of $550.7 million and is part of the health care sector and drugs industry. Shares are up 9.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Quidel Corporation develops, manufactures, and markets diagnostic testing solutions for applications in infectious diseases, women's health, and gastrointestinal diseases. The company has a P/E ratio of 553.3, below the average drugs industry P/E ratio of 830 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your QDEL trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV