Joy Global Inc. To Present At The Goldman Sachs 2011 Global Industrials Conference On November 2nd
Joy Global Inc. (Nasdaq: JOYG) announced today that management will participate in the Goldman Sachs 2011 Global Industrials Conference being held at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Boston on November 2-3, 2011. Mike Sutherlin, President and Chief Executive Officer and Mike Olsen, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Joy Global Inc., along with Ted Doheny, President of the Company’s Joy Mining Machinery business will present at the conference on Wednesday, November 2nd, at 8:45 a.m. EDT.
A live audio webcast of the presentation with accompanying slides will be available on the Company’s website at http://investors.joyglobal.com/events.cfm. Listeners should go to the “Events and Presentations” heading in the Investor Relations section of the Joy Global website at least 15 minutes before the presentation to download and install any necessary audio software.
About Joy Global Inc.
Joy Global Inc. is a worldwide leader in manufacturing, distributing and servicing equipment for surface mining through P&H Mining Equipment and underground mining through Joy Mining Machinery.JOYG-G
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV