Crosstex Energy Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (XTEX)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Crosstex Energy (Nasdaq:XTEX) is tomorrow, October 27, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 31 cents per share. At a price of $16.63 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 7.3%. The average volume for Crosstex Energy has been 216,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Crosstex Energy has a market cap of $854.6 million and is part of the basic materials sector and energy industry. Shares are up 13.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Crosstex Energy, L.P., through its subsidiary, Crosstex Energy Services, L.P. operates as an independent midstream energy company. It engages in the gathering, transmission, processing, and marketing of natural gas and natural gas liquids in the north Texas Barnett shale area and Louisiana.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV