Versar, Inc. (NYSE AMEX: VSR) announced that it has executed an amendment to its line of credit that increases the amount 50% from $10 million to $15 million and extends the maturity date to Sept 25, 2012.
Tony Otten, CEO of Versar said “Versar is very proud to continue its lending relationship with United Bank which began in September of 2003. The increase in the credit line is a strong indication of the strength of our balance sheet and will help support our anticipated growth requirements.”
VERSAR, INC., headquartered in Springfield, VA, is a publicly held global project management company providing sustainable solutions to government and commercial clients in construction management, environmental services, munitions response, telecommunications and energy. Versar operates a number of web sites, including the corporate Web sites, www.versar.com, www.homelanddefense.com, www.geomet.com; www.viap.com; www.dtaps.com; www.adventenv.com, and www.ppsgb.com.
This press release contains forward-looking information. The
forward-looking statements are made pursuant to the safe harbor
provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
Forward-looking statements may be significantly impacted by certain
risks and uncertainties described herein and in Versar’s Annual Report
on Form 10-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission for the
year ended July 1, 2011, as updated from time to time in the Company’s
periodic filings. The forward-looking statements are made as of the date
hereof and Versar does not undertake to update its forward-looking
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV