Thor Industries Inc. Stock Upgraded (THO)
- The revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 20.4%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 16.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- THO has no debt to speak of therefore resulting in a debt-to-equity ratio of zero, which we consider to be a relatively favorable sign. Along with the favorable debt-to-equity ratio, the company maintains an adequate quick ratio of 1.41, which illustrates the ability to avoid short-term cash problems.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 61.61% to $164.59 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, THOR INDUSTRIES INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -49.16%.
- THOR INDUSTRIES INC's earnings per share declined by 15.4% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has suffered a declining pattern of earnings per share over the past year. However, we anticipate this trend reversing over the coming year. During the past fiscal year, THOR INDUSTRIES INC reported lower earnings of $1.92 versus $2.08 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.12 versus $1.92).
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.