HNI Corporation Stock Upgraded (HNI)
- HNI's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 9.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- HNI CORP reported significant earnings per share improvement in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, HNI CORP turned its bottom line around by earning $0.64 versus -$0.05 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.04 versus $0.64).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Commercial Services & Supplies industry. The net income increased by 59.1% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $15.68 million to $24.95 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 58.33% to $75.33 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, HNI CORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.77%.
- 35.60% is the gross profit margin for HNI CORP which we consider to be strong. Regardless of HNI's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, the net profit margin of 4.90% trails the industry average.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.