MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Oct. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- CEVA, Inc. (NASDAQ: CEVA); (LSE: CVA), will announce results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011 on October 27, 2011 before the NASDAQ market opens.
Following the release, CEVA management will conduct a conference call at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time / 1.30 p.m. London time, to discuss the operating performance for the quarter.
The conference call will be available via the following dial in numbers:
- U.S. Participants: Dial 1-800-860-2442 (Access Code: CEVA or 10005147)
- International Participants: Dial +1-412-858-4600 (Access Code: CEVA or 10005147)
The conference call will also be available live via the Internet at the following link: http://www.videonewswire.com/event.asp?id=82668. Please go to the web site at least fifteen minutes prior to the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software.For those who cannot access the live broadcast, a replay will be available by dialing +1-877-344-7529 (passcode: 10005147) from one hour after the end of the call until 9:00 a.m. (Eastern Time) on November 03, 2011. The replay will also be available at CEVA's web site www.ceva-dsp.com. About CEVA, Inc. CEVA is the world's leading licensor of silicon intellectual property (SIP) DSP cores and platform solutions for the mobile handset, portable and consumer electronics markets. CEVA's IP portfolio includes comprehensive technologies for cellular baseband (2G / 3G / 4G), multimedia, HD video and audio, voice over packet (VoP), Bluetooth, Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) and Serial ATA (SATA). In 2010, CEVA's IP was shipped in over 600 million devices, powering handsets from 7 out of the top 8 handset OEMs, including Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola, Sony Ericsson and ZTE. Today, more than one in every three handsets shipped worldwide is powered by a CEVA DSP core. For more information, visit www.ceva-dsp.com. Follow CEVA on twitter at www.twitter.com/cevadsp. SOURCE CEVA, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV