GLEN ALLEN, Va., Oct. 26, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Community Bankers Trust Corporation (NYSE Amex: BTC), the holding company for Essex Bank, announced today that it will release its third quarter 2011 results on Friday, October 28, 2011, before the market opens.
The Company will host a conference call for the financial community on Friday, October 28, 2011, at 11:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the third quarter 2011 financial results. The public is invited to listen to this conference call by dialing 800-860-2442 at least 10 minutes prior to the call. Interested parties may also listen to this conference call through the internet by accessing the "Investor Information" page of the Company's internet site at www.cbtrustcorp.com.
A replay of the conference call will be available from 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time on October 28, 2011 until 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time on November 4, 2011. The replay will be available by dialing 877-344-7529 and entering access code 10006029 or through the internet by accessing the "Investor Information" page of the Company's internet site at www.cbtrustcorp.com.
About Community Bankers Trust CorporationThe Company is the holding company for Essex Bank, which is a Virginia state bank with 24 full-service offices, 13 of which are in Virginia, seven of which are in Maryland and four of which are in Georgia. The Company also operates one loan production office. Additional information is available on the Company's website at www.cbtrustcorp.com. SOURCE Community Bankers Trust Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV