Viasystems Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:VIAS) expects to participate in the Houlihan Lokey Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at the Grand Hyatt in New York, NY, on October 27, 2011. Mr. David Sindelar, Chief Executive Officer, and Mr. Jerry Sax, Chief Financial Officer, will make a presentation to investors at approximately 11:05 a.m. Eastern Time. The presentation will be webcast at http://investor.viasystems.com/events.cfm. The audio webcast will be archived at the same location for approximately 90 days.
Viasystems Group, Inc. is a technology leader and a worldwide provider
of complex multi-layer, printed circuit boards (PCBs) and
electro-mechanical solutions (E-M Solutions). Its PCBs serve as the
“electronic backbone” of electronic equipment, and its E-M Solutions
products and services integrate PCBs and other components into
electronic equipment, including metal enclosures, cabinets, racks and
sub-racks, backplanes, cable assemblies and busbars. Viasystems’ 15,000
employees around the world serve more than 800 customers in the
automotive, industrial & instrumentation, telecommunications, computer
and datacommunications and military and aerospace markets. For
additional information about Viasystems, please visit the Company’s
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV