ARLINGTON, Va., Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) (the "Company") announced today that the Company will release results for the third quarter of 2011 after the market closes on Wednesday, October 26, 2011, and will hold a conference call for investors at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time on Thursday, October 27, 2011 to discuss the results.
Investors wishing to listen to the earnings call at 9:00 A.M. Eastern Time, Thursday, October 27, 2011, may do so via the Web at: http://www.arlingtonasset.com/index.php?s=19
Replays of the earnings call will be available via webcast two hours after the call ends.
Arlington Asset Investment Corp. (NYSE: AI) is a principal investment firm that invests in mortgage-related and other assets. The Company is headquartered in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. For more information, please visit www.arlingtonasset.com.SOURCE Arlington Asset Investment Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV