RightNow Technologies Inc. (RNOW): Today's Featured Computer Software & Services Winner
The computer software & services industry closed the day down 1.9%. Unisys Corporation (UIS), Bridgeline Digital Inc (BLIN), Fortinet Inc (FTNT), and Allot Communications (ALLT) were all winners today within the computer software & services industry with RightNow Technologies Inc (RNOW) being today's featured computer software & services winner. RightNow Technologies Inc rose 35 cents (0.8%) to $43.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7.2 million shares of RightNow Technologies Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 632,100 shares. Rightnow Technologies, Inc. provides cloud-based customer experience software products and services. The company primarily offers RightNow CX, a customer experience suite for consumer-centric organizations to enable interactions across Web, social, and contact center touch points. RightNow Technologies Inc has a market cap of $1.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 44.4, above the average computer software & services industry P/E ratio of 43.9 and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 81.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates RightNow as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income.
- You can view the full RightNow Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV