The consumer durables industry closed the day down 1.5%. Cybex International Inc (CYBI), Virco Manufacturing Corporation (VIRC), Elecsys Corporation (ESYS), and SGOCO Group (SGOC) were all winners today within the consumer durables industry with Lennox International Inc (LII) being today's featured consumer durables winner. Lennox International Inc rose $2.65 (9%) to $32.10 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, three million shares of Lennox International Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 873,700 shares. Lennox International Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the design, manufacture, and marketing of products for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration markets in the United States, Canada, and internationally. Lennox International Inc has a market cap of $1.5 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.5, equal to the average consumer durables industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 37.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Lennox International as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including weak operating cash flow, poor profit margins and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Lennox International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LII
Lennox International's CEO Presents At Bank Of America Merrill Lynch Global Industrials & Materials Conference (Transcript)
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV