Orix Corporation (IX): Today's Featured Financial Services Winner
The financial services industry closed the day down 3%. General Finance Corporation (GFN), China Direct Industries Inc (CDII), SGOCO Group (SGOC), and Marine Petroleum (MARPS) were all winners today within the financial services industry with Orix Corporation (IX) being today's featured financial services winner. Orix Corporation rose 36 cents (0.8%) to $44.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 24,115 shares of Orix Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 40,800 shares. Orix Corporation, an integrated financial services company, provides various products and services to corporate and retail customers in Japan and internationally. Orix Corporation has a market cap of $9.2 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.2, above the average financial services industry P/E ratio of 12.2 and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 12.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Orix as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth and compelling growth in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and generally poor debt management.
- You can view the full Orix Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV