EasyLink Services International Corporation (ESIC): Today's Featured Internet Winner
The internet industry closed the day down 3%. LiveDeal Inc (LIVE), eDiets.com Inc (DIETD), eDiets.com Inc (DIET), and Jacada (JCDA) were all winners today within the internet industry with EasyLink Services International Corporation (ESIC) being today's featured internet winner. EasyLink Services International Corporation rose 6 cents (1.2%) to $5.09 on light volume. Throughout the day, 142,267 shares of EasyLink Services International Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 204,600 shares. EasyLink Services International Corporation provides communication applications that enable enterprises to communicate with their customers, trading partners, and other third parties. EasyLink Services International Corporation has a market cap of $175.9 million and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 7.7, equal to the average internet industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates EasyLink Services International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally poor debt management on most measures that we evaluated.
- You can view the full EasyLink Services International Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV