Edac Technologies Corporation (EDAC): Today's Featured Aerospace/Defense Winner
The aerospace/defense industry closed the day down 1.3%. Breeze-Eastern Corporation (BZC), American Defense Systems Inc (EAG), Sifco Industries Inc (SIF), and CPI Aerostructures Inc (CVU) were all winners today within the aerospace/defense industry with Edac Technologies Corporation (EDAC) being today's featured aerospace/defense winner. Edac Technologies Corporation rose 41 cents (5%) to $8.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 39,250 shares of Edac Technologies Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 34,900 shares. EDAC Technologies Corporation provides design, manufacturing, and other services to the aerospace and industrial markets. Edac Technologies Corporation has a market cap of $37.5 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.3, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 143.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Edac as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Edac Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV