The aerospace/defense industry closed the day down 1.3%. Breeze-Eastern Corporation (BZC), American Defense Systems Inc (EAG), Sifco Industries Inc (SIF), and CPI Aerostructures Inc (CVU) were all winners today within the aerospace/defense industry with Edac Technologies Corporation (EDAC) being today's featured aerospace/defense winner. Edac Technologies Corporation rose 41 cents (5%) to $8.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 39,250 shares of Edac Technologies Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 34,900 shares. EDAC Technologies Corporation provides design, manufacturing, and other services to the aerospace and industrial markets. Edac Technologies Corporation has a market cap of $37.5 million and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 25.3, equal to the average aerospace/defense industry P/E ratio and above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 143.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Edac as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins.
- You can view the full Edac Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV