Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH) announced today that David W. Kemper, chairman, president and chief executive officer of Commerce Bancshares, Inc., will make a presentation to members of the CFA Society of St. Louis on October 26, 2011.
This presentation to analysts will include a review of the economy and the banking industry, as well as an update on Commerce Bancshares, Inc. The presentation will be available via www.commercebank.com/about.
About Commerce Bancshares, Inc.
Commerce Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ: CBSH), is a $20.6 billion regional
bank holding company. For more than 140 years, its subsidiary, Commerce
Bank has been meeting the financial services needs of individuals and
businesses. Commerce Bank provides a diversified line of financial
services, including business and personal banking, wealth management,
financial planning, and investments through its affiliated companies.
Commerce Bank operates in more than 360 retail locations in the Central
United States and has a nationwide presence in the commercial payments
industry. Commerce Bancshares also has operating subsidiaries involved
in mortgage banking, leasing, credit-related insurance, venture capital
and real estate activities.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV