Geron Corporation (Nasdaq:GERN) will announce its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011 on Thursday, November 3, 2011, after the closing of the equity market. David L. Greenwood, Geron’s President and Chief Financial Officer, and John Scarlett, M.D., Geron’s Chief Executive Officer, will host a conference call for analysts and investors on Friday, November 4, 2011 at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time, 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
Participants can access the conference call live via telephone by dialing 800-706-7748 (U.S.); 617-614-3473 (international). The passcode is 53572623. If accessing the conference call by telephone, please dial in at least 10 minutes early to minimize any delay in joining the call. A live audio-only webcast is also available at http://www.media-server.com/m/p/2j4c3p37. The audio webcast of the conference call will be available for replay approximately one hour following the live broadcast through December 5, 2011.
Geron is developing first-in-class biopharmaceuticals for the treatment of cancer and chronic degenerative diseases. The company is advancing anti-cancer therapies through multiple Phase 2 clinical trials in different cancers by targeting the enzyme telomerase and with a compound designed to penetrate the blood-brain barrier. The company is developing cell therapies from differentiated human embryonic stem cells, with the first product in a Phase 1 clinical trial for spinal cord injury. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV