HOUSTON, Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE: OAS) ("Oasis" or the "Company") plans to announce its third quarter 2011 financial and operational results on Monday, November 7, 2011, after the close of trading on the NYSE. Additionally, the Company will host a conference call on Tuesday, November 8, 2011 at 10:00 a.m. Central Time to discuss its third quarter 2011 financial and operational results. Investors, analysts and other interested parties are invited to listen to the conference call by dialing 877-621-0256 (U.S.) or 706-634-0151 (International); the Conference ID is 21146603 or via the Company's website at www.oasispetroleum.com. A recording of the conference call will be available by dialing 855-859-2056 (U.S.) or 404-537-3406 (International), using the Conference ID 21146603 beginning at 1:00 p.m. Central Time on the day of the call, and available until Wednesday, November 16, 2011. The conference call will also be available for replay for approximately 30 days at www.oasispetroleum.com.
The Company also announced today that management is scheduled to participate in the following energy conferences and investor events:
- Jefferies' 2011 Global Energy Conference on Thursday, December 1, 2011 at 2:00 p.m. Central Time in Houston, TX.
- Capital One Southcoast's 6th Annual Energy Conference on Tuesday, December 6, 2011 at 1:20 p.m. Central Time in New Orleans, LA. A link to the live webcast of this presentation will be available at www.oasispetroleum.com.
- Wells Fargo's 10th Annual Pipeline, MLP and E&P, Services and Utility Symposiums on Wednesday, December 7, 2011 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time in New York, NY. A link to the live webcast of this presentation will be available at www.oasispetroleum.com.
About Oasis Petroleum Inc.
Oasis is an independent exploration and production company focused on the acquisition and development of unconventional oil and natural gas resources, primarily operating in the Williston Basin. For more information, please visit the Company's website at www.oasispetroleum.com.Contact:Oasis Petroleum Inc. Richard Robuck, (281) 404-9600Director – Investor Relations SOURCE Oasis Petroleum Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV