American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. To Present At 2011 NAPSLO Advanced School
American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE: ASI) announced today that Joseph D. Scollo, Jr. , Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the 2011 NAPSLO Advanced School at the Eric P. Newman Education Center & Parkway Hotel in St. Louis, Missouri City on Saturday, November 5, 2011, at 7:30 p.m. EST.
Mr. Scollo will be presenting on “Perspectives From the Top” to insurance professionals who have been in the surplus lines industry for more than 5 years. For general information on the advanced school, please refer to the NAPSLO website at www.napslo.org.
For 25 years, American Safety Insurance Holdings, Ltd. (NYSE:ASI), a Bermuda holding company, has offered innovative solutions outside the U.S. in the reinsurance and alternative risk markets through its subsidiaries, American Safety Reinsurance, Ltd. and American Safety Assurance, Ltd., and in the U.S. for specialty risks and alternative risk markets through its program administrator, American Safety Insurance Services, Inc., and insurance company subsidiaries and affiliates, American Safety Casualty Insurance Company, American Safety Indemnity Company and American Safety Risk Retention Group, Inc. and American Safety Assurance (Vermont), Inc. and Victore Insurance Company. As a group, ASI’s insurance subsidiaries and affiliates are rated “A” (Excellent) IX by A.M. Best. For additional information, please visit www.asih.bm .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV