Omega Healthcare Investors, Inc. (NYSE:OHI) today announced that it is scheduled to release its earnings results for the quarter ended September 30, 2011, on Tuesday, November 1, 2011. In conjunction with its release, the Company will be conducting a conference call on November 1, 2011 at 10 a.m. ET to review its 2011 third quarter results and current developments.
To listen to the conference call via webcast, log on to www.omegahealthcare.com and click the “3Q 2011 Earnings Call” hyperlink under the “Upcoming Events” section on the Company’s homepage. Webcast replays of the call will be available on the Company’s website for approximately two weeks following the call. Additionally, a copy of the earnings release will be available in the “Featured Documents” and “Press Releases” sections of the Company’s website. Analysts and investors interested in participating are invited to call (877) 317-6789 from within the United States or (412) 317-6789 from outside the United States and ask the operator to be connected to the “Omega Healthcare Third Quarter 2011 Earnings Call”.
Omega is a real estate investment trust investing in and providing
financing to the long-term care industry. At June 30, 2011, Omega owned
or held mortgages on 398 skilled nursing facilities, assisted living
facilities and other specialty hospitals with approximately 46,126
licensed beds (44,376 available beds) located in 35 states and operated
by 50 third-party healthcare operating companies. In addition, Omega has
two facilities currently held for sale.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV