Keep track of receipts
Whether you need to keep receipts for business or personal use, one way to forgo stuffing paper receipts in your wallet is to take a picture with the phone's camera. While there are several apps that track expenses this way, I like the simplicity of Lemon, which launched this month (Oct. 13). Take a picture of the receipt, tag it with a category and then if you need it later for a return or expense report, just pull it up on a mobile device or print it out. The basic service is free. Custom reports and exporting data is $7.99/month or more.
Available on iOS/Android (free): Check out the Lemon app here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV