I love multi-tasking apps and was happy to discover What's for Dinner? -- an app that not only helps you find recipes by searching six top sites (including FoodNetwork.com, AllRecipes.com and Epicurious.com), but populates a shopping list with needed ingredients, sorted by aisle. But what it lacks, another app, Grocery Gadgets, offers: Scans barcodes to add items to a shopping list, finds available coupons, offers multiple lists and even synchs lists with a spouse.
What's for Dinner for iOS ($2.99), Android ($2.99), Palm ($4.99): Check out the What's for Dinner? app here.
Grocery Gadgets for iOS ($3.99), Android ($2.99) and others: Check out the Grocery Gadgets app here.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV