BEVERLY, Mass., Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), a leading supplier of innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry, is pleased to announced that Mary Puma, chairman and CEO, and Jay Zager, executive vice president and CFO, will be presenting at the 2011 Technology, Media & Telecom Conference at 9:20 a.m. ET on Thursday, October 27, 2011. The conference is hosted by Houlihan Lokey and will take place at Grand Hyatt Hotel in New York. For those who cannot attend, a live webcast of the presentation will be available at www.axcelis.com and at http://www.hl.com/conference/tmt2011/live/. A replay of the presentation will be archived for 90 days.
Axcelis Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: ACLS), headquartered in Beverly, Massachusetts, provides innovative, high-productivity solutions for the semiconductor industry. Axcelis is dedicated to developing enabling process applications through the design, manufacture and complete life cycle support of ion implantation and cleaning systems. For more information, visit the company's website, www.axcelis.com.
Maureen Hart (editorial/media) 978.787.4266 Jay Zager (financial community) 978.787.9408SOURCE Axcelis Technologies, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV