The Law Firm Of Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Announces Investigation Of HealthSpring, Inc.
Levi & Korsinsky is investigating the Board of Directors of HealthSpring, Inc. (“HealthSpring” or the “Company”) (NYSE: HS) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the Company to Cigna Corporation (NYSE: CI). Under the terms of the transaction, HealthSpring shareholders will receive $55 per share of HealthSpring stock they own. The transaction has a total value of approximately $3.8 billion.
Click here to learn more about the investigation: http://zlk.9nl.com/healthspring/, or call: 877-363-5972.
The investigation concerns whether the HealthSpring Board of Directors breached their fiduciary duties to HealthSpring stockholders by failing to adequately shop the Company before entering into this transaction and whether Cigna Corporation is underpaying for HealthSpring shares, thus unlawfully harming HealthSpring stockholders.
If you own common stock in HealthSpring and wish to obtain additional information, please contact Joseph E. Levi, Esq. either via email at email@example.com or by telephone at (212) 363-7500, toll-free: (877) 363-5972, or visit http://www.zlk.com/healthspring-hs.html.Levi & Korsinsky has expertise in prosecuting investor securities litigation and extensive experience in actions involving financial fraud and represents investors throughout the nation, concentrating its practice in securities and shareholder litigation. The attorneys at Levi & Korsinsky have been appointed by numerous courts throughout the country to serve as lead counsel on behalf of shareholders in major litigations involving mergers and acquisitions. For more information, please feel free to contact any of the attorneys listed below. Attorney advertising. Prior results do not guarantee similar outcomes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV