It’s no longer enough to simply know the tools of social media, organizations need to know how to apply them strategically to gain a sustainable, competitive advantage. Humanize , new from Que Publishing, provides proven strategies for using social media to create comprehensive change and opportunities for growth.
Authors Maddie Grant and Jamie Notter draw on their extensive experience working with organizations to focus on four elements of “humanness” that social media can help promote: becoming more trustworthy, open, generative, and courageous. Throughout the book, they identify the roles each employee can play, working together to become more social, more human, and more effective.
Humanize will help readers to:
- Change organizations from the inside out
- Address critical elements of organizational behavior, process, and culture
- Move beyond social media buzzwords like transparent, decentralized, and open – and actually make them happen
- Promote forms of “generative” success that go beyond profit and loss
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts