RightNow Technologies Inc. Buyout Prompts Shareholder Claim Investigation By Goldfarb Branham LLP Securities Lawyers
DALLAS, Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb Branham LLP securities lawyers are investigating potential shareholder claims against the Board of Directors of RightNow Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ: RNOW) relating to the proposed acquisition by Cigna Corporation for $43 per share in cash. Concerned RightNow investors should contact Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com for their rights and remedies.
"Although this deal represents a 20 percent premium, RightNow has seen a 52% stock advance year to date," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "Our proposed shareholder class action lawsuit seeks to ensure that the company pays fair value and discloses important information to its investors as required by law."
Goldfarb Branham LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. RightNow stockholders – or anyone with knowledge about this acquisition – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton LindleyGoldfarb Branham LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone (214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number (214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbbranham.comSOURCE Goldfarb Branham LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV