NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Mesabi (NYSE:MSB) is tomorrow, October 26, 2011. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of $1.12 per share. At a price of $28.53 as of 9:35 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 16.3%. The average volume for Mesabi has been 121,200 shares per day over the past 30 days. Mesabi has a market cap of $361.5 million and is part of the financial sector and financial services industry. Shares are down 28.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Mesabi Trust operates as grantor trust in the United States. It produces iron ore pellets. The company holds interests in various properties, including its interest as an assignor in the amended assignments of Peters Lease and Cloquet Lease, which together cover approximately 9,750 acres in St. The company has a P/E ratio of 12.1, equal to the average financial services industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- Practice your dividend trading strategies and win cash in our stock game.
Latest Headlines about MSB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV