Echelon Corporation ( NASDAQ: ELON) today announced its 2011 partner award winners at its annual Smart Grid Conference held on October 17-20 in Prague, Czech Republic. The company presented eight Outstanding Achievement awards to its Smart Grid Partners.
Winners announced were:
- Echelon Partner of the Year and Top Performer – Telvent GIT, S.A, a Schneider Electric company, serving Echelon customers worldwide
- Echelon Best Implementation – Eltel Group Corporation in Europe
- Echelon Application Excellence – ELO Sistemas Eletronicos (ELO) in Brazil; EVB Energy Solutions GmbH in Germany; and Zirode Management Services (Pty) Ltd. in South Africa
- Echelon New Market Leader – ENERGOAUDITCONTROL (EAC) in Russia; GÖRLITZ Schweiz AG in Switzerland; and Power Meter Technics (Pty) Ltd. in South Africa
"We are honored to recognize and reward these partners for their continued success and applaud them for going above and beyond to capitalize on the strength and value of Echelon’s proven, open standards, multi-application energy control networking solutions," said Michael Anderson, senior vice president, Global Utility Market, Echelon. "Together, we are unleashing a new level of control for our customers."
"Being named the Partner of the Year and Top Performer by Echelon is an honor for our talented team and demonstrates our commitment to helping our customers create a smarter, more energy-efficient world," said Manuel Losada, executive vice president, Telvent Energy.The awards were founded to recognize achievements by Echelon's top Smart Grid Partners in the areas of sales and commitment to customer excellence. The awards also recognize key VARs and application development partners that together offer complete turn-key energy control networking solutions built around Echelon's NES system. About the Echelon Smart Grid Conference 2011 The annual Echelon Smart Grid Conference brings together industry leaders to engage face-to-face with Echelon executives and partners about the growing business value of a comprehensive smart grid infrastructure and to discuss the trends and best practices that impact the utilities industry, cities and businesses worldwide. The annual Echelon Smart Grid Conference featured keynotes from Echelon's Chairman and CEO Ron Sege and Michael Anderson, Frost & Sullivan's Research Manager for Energy & Power Systems, Malavika Tohani, and acclaimed Author and Futurologist, Dr. Adjiedj Bakas. Guest speakers also included representatives from Accenture, CEZ, GreenWave Reality, Oracle, NRGi, Pike Research, and Vattenfall.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV