WESTPORT, Conn., Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Compass Diversified Holdings (NYSE: CODI) ("CODI" or the "Company"), an owner of leading middle market businesses, announced today that it plans to release financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2011, on Tuesday, November 8, 2011, after the close of market trading. The Company has scheduled a conference call to discuss the results on Wednesday, November 9, 2011 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
The conference call will feature remarks by Alan Offenberg, Chief Executive Officer, and James J. Bottiglieri, Chief Financial Officer. To participate in the call, please dial (877) 879-6209 (domestic) or (719) 325-4783 (international). The passcode is 4404832. Please dial into the call at least five minutes before the scheduled start time.
The conference call will also be available via a live listen-only webcast and can be accessed through the Investor Relations section of CODI's website, www.compassdiversifiedholdings.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to visit the site and download any necessary software that may be needed to listen to the Internet broadcast.
For interested individuals unable to join the live conference call, a replay of the call will be available through November 16, 2011 at (888) 203-1112 (domestic) or (719) 457-0820 (international). The passcode for the call and replay is 4404832. An online archive of the webcast will be available on the Company's website for 30 days following the call.About Compass Diversified Holdings ("CODI") Compass Diversified Holdings ("CODI") owns and manages a diverse family of established North American middle market businesses. Each of its eight subsidiaries is a leader in their niche market.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV