WALTHAM, Mass., Oct. 25, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Lionbridge Technologies, Inc. (Nasdaq: LIOX), a leading provider of translation solutions, today announced a partnership agreement with LivePerson, Inc. (Nasdaq: LPSN), a provider of online engagement solutions. With the agreement, the two companies will market and promote Lionbridge GeoFluent for LivePerson Chat, a powerful, integrated cloud-based multilingual chat application that gives contact centers and enterprises on-demand, quality translation within their existing LivePerson chat application. GeoFluent for LivePerson Chat is being featured at Aspire 2011, LivePerson's global customer summit taking place today in New York City, and can be seen here live on the GeoFluent.com website.
With over 8,500 clients, and over 13 million chats each month, LivePerson chat is enabling organizations to increase online sales conversions, grow average order value, decrease email and voice support costs and improve customer satisfaction scores above other human-assisted channels. However, due to language barriers, many enterprises fail to engage online effectively with their prospects and customers, leading to missed revenue opportunities and unnecessary expensive in-country support costs.
GeoFluent for LivePerson Chat removes these language barriers by allowing English-speaking agents to engage customers and prospects online in multiple languages from one location. Because GeoFluent is easily customized to reflect each organization's brands, products, languages and expertise, GeoFluent multilingual chat comprehensive and actionable.
"With a shared vision, a common customer base, and a powerful integrated solution, LivePerson and Lionbridge are ready to address the growing demand for integrated, cloud-based solutions that deliver significant, measurable benefits for global organizations," said Rory Cowan, CEO of Lionbridge. "Together we will extend the powerful benefits of online engagement by helping organizations increase online sales, reduce dependence on in-country personnel and increase agent productivity as they effectively connect with customers and prospects on-demand, anytime in any geography."Benefits of GeoFluent for LivePerson Chat include the ability to:
- Accelerate revenue opportunities by turning agents into "Global Communicators" with real time, proactive multilingual chat for pre-sales engagements within existing LivePerson applications
- Reduce costs of in-country support infrastructure and improve time to resolution for international customers by allowing online chat agents to support users in multiple geographies from one location.
- Ensure privacy of multilingual communication with an enterprise-scale, multi-tenant platform that protects brand integrity and ensures secure multilingual communication
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV