RightNow (NASDAQ:RNOW) puts full-featured service into mobile applications, creating great experiences for end consumers and making it easy for brands to add service capabilities to any app.
“As mobile devices grow and the app market matures, brands have come to realize the critical need to deliver great customer experiences from every channel – not just on the device, but integrated seamlessly into the mobile apps themselves. Offering the full RightNow CX suite from within an app is the next step in engaging with consumers via mobile devices.” Jason Mittelstaedt, chief marketing officer, RightNow
Mobile devices and apps have changed the way consumers shop, receive information, view media, find entertainment and engage with brands; however, most mobile apps lack any meaningful customer service capabilities.
RightNow CX for Mobile Apps makes it possible for consumers to engage in interactive support with brands, from directly within a mobile app. From a simple click in an app, consumers can access the full functionality of the RightNow customer experience suite, to:
- Speak directly with a service agent, or engage in an interactive text chat
- Tweet questions using the #help_[brandname] hashtag to receive immediate, automated answers via Twitter
- Submit email inquiries
- Search for help in a knowledge base; view answers, rate answers, see related questions
- Engage directly with a brand’s Facebook page
- Troubleshoot an issue using self-guided service