The automotive industry closed the day up 3.1%. Orbital Corporation (OBTMY), Orbital (OBT), and Cycle Country Accessories Corporation (ATC) were all decliners today within the automotive industry with Supreme Industries Inc (STS) being today's featured automotive loser. Supreme Industries Inc fell 3 cents (-1.5%) to $1.97 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,740 shares of Supreme Industries Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,700 shares. Supreme Industries, Inc. and its subsidiaries manufacture and sell trucks, buses, and armored vehicles. Supreme Industries Inc has a market cap of $27.8 million and is part of the consumer goods sector. Shares are down 34.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Supreme as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, poor profit margins and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Supreme Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV