Senomyx Inc. (SNMX): Today's Featured Wholesale Loser
The wholesale industry closed the day up 1.8%. InfoSonics Corporation (IFON), China Auto Logistics Inc (CALI), China Armco Metals Inc (CNAM), and Crystal Rock Holdings Inc (CRVP) were all decliners today within the wholesale industry with Senomyx Inc (SNMX) being today's featured wholesale loser. Senomyx Inc fell 4 cents (-0.9%) to $4.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 134,958 shares of Senomyx Inc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 158,400 shares. Senomyx, Inc. engages in the discovery and development of novel flavor ingredients in the savory, sweet, salt, bitter, and cooling areas using proprietary taste receptor-based assays and screening technologies. Senomyx Inc has a market cap of $165.3 million and is part of the services sector. Shares are down 37.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates Senomyx as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself.
- You can view the full Senomyx Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV