National Bank Of Greece (NBG): Today's Featured Financial Loser
The financial sector closed the day up 1.8%. Central Federal (CFBK), Carver Bancorp Inc (CARV), Park Bancorp Inc (PFED), and Unico American Corporation (UNAM) were all decliners today within the financial sector with National Bank of Greece (NBG) being today's featured financial loser. National Bank of Greece fell 7 cents (-11.5%) to 54 cents on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 9.3 million shares of National Bank of Greece exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.5 million shares. National Bank of Greece S.A., together with its subsidiaries, provides diversified financial services primarily in Greece. National Bank of Greece has a market cap of $2.6 billion and is part of the banking industry. Shares are down 67.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Friday. TheStreet Ratings rates National Bank of Greece as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity, generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself and feeble growth in its earnings per share.
- You can view the full National Bank of Greece Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV